Pages

Zaha Hadid proved it



Zaha Hadid is my favourite architect all this while.
She is the most famous female architect
and
I love the way she design things.

Her designs are amazingly dynamic, and people can recognize her design so easily.
That's her trademark..


Zaha hadid also proved to the world that architect are actually great designer.
Besides designing building, she also design furniture...
Well, that's not a surprise for an architect to get involved in interior designs.






The surprise is that a french company, lacoste, asked her to design
footwear...

Wow...architects can get involved in fashion design as well...hmm...

Well...lets see her designs...
















hmmm...so Zaha hadid right??
Haha...XD
~juliekiing~

4 comments:

  1. Wow the designs.. are really out of this world lol. How do the engineers build those things o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what i know, she have knowledge in engineering as well..that's why she can merge both engineering and architecture to come out with something weird...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I know her since my college's day.
    My favourite architect is Tadao Ando-the opposite of Zaha Hadid.
    But I also super love her design....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...I like Tadao Ando's design also...simple but the proportion is nice...
    But my favourite is still Zaha Hadid... XD

    ReplyDelete