Pages

21 photos spotted in my camera...

The photos during my birthday party...
(as requested)
Lazy to write...Just enjoy the photos...XP


Camwhore is still my hobby...^^



All the princess



All the prince...



Lovely cakes...^^







me, Ah Huang, and Queenqueen



Tapang Gang, My best friends...^^



Amber, ah Huang, me, and Rachel


Jayne, Xinyi, Maggie, me, Weiyin, Chaiwei and Ken



With the sweet couple...^^



My neighbours...^^



Me and Princess Weiyin



With Chin hsien and Little ant(not little at all)XD



Szeling, Da jie, me, Vipian, Jacq



Ops...Dajie... Sorry ya...too cute..I cant resist to upload this



Princess from different countries...hahaha



Hahaha...I love that expression....lolx



Try to be promoter...fail...=.=lll







Lolx...Maggie fall asleep...wahahaha...



I like this photo...dont know why...^^

Thanks to the photographers.

Mom and Dad. Love you so much...^^
~julieksy88~

2 comments:

  1. Very nice photos. It's been awhile that I have lost touch with my old friends. Thank you for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aliblogblog.. thankx... I miss my old friends...seldom hav chance to meet some of them

    ReplyDelete