Pages

HELP or BURDEN

Most people have one thing in common. That's love to help other people.

However, how many people can define help?


From dictionary,

Help:-
  1. To give assistance to; aid:
  2. To contribute to the furtherance of; promote.
  3. To give relief to: help the needy.
  4. To ease; relieve:
So when people doesn't need something and you thought you helped them, it become a burden.

Burden:-
    1. Something that is emotionally difficult to bear.
    2. A source of great worry or stress; weight:
  1. A responsibility or duty:
__________________________________________________________________________________

A very simple example,

There are always beggars walking around the city area or restaurant and begging for money.
Some even stick like leeches on people( I hate this so much).

So some generous people will simple help them, sympathy them and drop some money into their coin box.

Do you think that helps them?

Think over it again...

For me, I think its making a situation worst.
Yup... You are not helping them!! You are damaging their life.
You are just encouraging some lazy people to start their begging life!!
Some people will start to act as handicapped people to start begging.

In china, some disabled people are sold as beggars.
Some even chop off normal slaves and make them to beg on the street.

So think over and over again before we donate money.
You are encouraging begging activity!!
The people who get your money are not the people who get your sympathy.
Their is always some charity home where you can donate money to people who truly need it.

6 comments:

  1. I don't donate. The world isn't fair, and humanity is evil

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm...world is unfair? I think it depends on occasion like on of my previous post...

    Humanity isn't evil... Just that some people use humanity to gain what they want...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't donate but I do my part by assisting the charities and NGOs. I think that way, it's much easier cause I know (I hope I know lah) that the funds are channeled thru the right way down to those that's in need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mike..yup...Its safer to do charity that way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the only charity i do is buying tissues from old man or lady tat really too old to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...I dont call them beggars...They are sellign stuff...^^

    ReplyDelete