Pages

UTM students are too healthy...

Everyone else were feasting because their university allow holiday for H1N1 spread but not UTM students...

I wan holiday also!!
Hmmm... how sad is that...
How I wish I can get go back Kuching for a few days.
I miss home so badly...

Despite all those H1N1 threat at every other university in Malaysia, archi students in UTM still having so many activity, gathering and ceremony in this period of time...
(Excuse for not updating this blog)XD

I find that no one bother to wear mask to these activities....
Lolx...

1. Kite fest
2. Orientation (The Chaos)
3. Convocation
4. ConvoFest
5. Case study at Singapore( Da Vinci, Henderson bridge, NUS, and etc)
6. Malam Puisi (Deklamatron)
7. Multimedia Night(The Zion)
8. Birthday celebrations
9. Badminton Competition
10. Archileague


And to my surprise, all these activities are flooded with people!!
Some of my coursemates even went to oversea for study trip!!
Hmm... I guess I can conclude that UTM students are too healthy!! XD

Will elaborate on each event further in the next post...^^
I'm exhausted..

4 comments: