Pages

Pejamust

I just came back from a nice event organized by Vitrovius(2nd year archi students).



Malam silaturahim with the theme of
Pejamust...




Yea... You guess it right, the dress code of this event are pajamas.

I was excited thinking of what to wear to this event as this could be quite interesting to see everyone in before sleep setting as architecture students always lack of time to sleep....=) and they can sleep anywhere they want...XD

And I love the way they decorate the surroundings.. Great efforts from Vitrovius..

Just when it reach the day, I received 2 bad news..

One is that, the HEP(Hal Ehwal Pelajar) forbid us from using pajamas as a dress code for the events. Reasons are not stated, but well, most of them still dress in pajamas.

The second which is also the worst is that, our studio class had been postponed again and the replacement is exactly the time of the event to start.

Thus, all I can do is to attend the event after my class.


I thought I could catch up with at least half of the event, but I was wrong...

When I reach there, the event has almost come to the ending. I only managed to catch up with the closing performance, "the shadow dance" which is quite interesting. I bet they have spend quite some time practicing for the performance.

Love it...


since I was there, I manage to camwhore with some of my coursemate..

...who are rich with expressions...

Lolx... I have no idea what they are doing... Dancing perhaps...XD
3 cool guys...XD



Wey!! Don't bite my teddy..=D
Cheers...^^
lovely couple..so sweet..^^
Camwhore can happen anyplace, even at the staircase...XD

Last but not least, Congrates to Vitrovius for a successful event...=)

Love,
~julie~

No comments:

Post a Comment