Pages

A place I wish to go back to...


Labuan & Labuan Matricualtion College.

A place I wish to go back to...

This is the place that teach me what is called homesick.

Back then,
we complained about the freedom...
we complained about the hygiene of the cafeteria...
Then we complained about the long study hours...
not to be able to online...
no water(I have yet to experience that)
and of course some lecturers as well... XD
and the list continues on.

But when I look back, I feel great to have experienced all this!
I miss the chocolates and wines, all you can buy (as if money is never the issue)


One night at the airport, to catch up with the early flight the next day... 
and lucky that the safety patrons allow us to stay inside the airport(It was not open 24 hours)

And also the lecturers, Not only Mr Ahmad Hazeri (Me and Neeping's Fav..=)) But the whole list that we don't manage to snap photos with.


The Sunday mass I attend so frequently despite the inconvenience in transports.

The best night view at the "dataran" where we love to bring our guitar to and loiter around,



The green colored Bus(Van) we use to go to city area,

The little mart that sells nothing we need, yet we still go there...



The one and the only shopping centre with the weird name and the barber shop on the 1st Floor where I can experience the so called flying haircut... XD



Buffet at Manja Rasa while enjoying the nice night view


The Auntie selling Ais Kacang(Without sugar) at the bus stop

The beach, so peaceful...and beautiful in my memory,


The express boat from KK that caused me to vomit countless time until the uncle shout "Plastic Dah Habis La!"

The food poisoning that make me realize how important are friends and also Felos...=)

The friends that play, study, and quarrel together, where are all of you now? I want to squeeze in a room and watch movie again. It is much better then watching movie at the cinema!


The activities, back  then, everything was planned by lecturers, we need to do nothing but to enjoy it...
and I appreciate it a lot.



Back then,  RM3000 for the whole year seems to be a lot! Then why I never have enough money to spend now??

Everything seems so harmless back then, but we never appreciate it,


Until we left the college, and realized it means a lot! 



I miss Labuan...

No comments:

Post a Comment